Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Where should I send an invoice for payment by the City?
A. Invoices can be sent to:
City of Centerville
Attn: Accounts Payable
100 W. Spring Valley Dr.
Centerville, Ohio 45458

Q. Is the City tax exempt?
A. Yes, for a copy of the "Blanket Certificate of Exemption" for the City, please call the City at (937) 433-7151 and ask for Accounts Payable.

Q. Are "The Golf Club at Yankee Trace" and "Benham's Grove" part of the City?
A. Yes, all bills and invoices for either of these should be submitted to the City for payment.

Q. When will my invoice be paid?
A. Generally, accounts payable checks are written once a week. For specific invoices, please contact the Finance Department.

Q. What are the hours of operation for the Finance Department?
A. The Finance Department is open from 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Friday.

Q. When was the City incorporated?
A. January 1, 1968.


Go to top